18-35 years of age. Promoting agriculture to the next generation.
- Food Pantry Drive-collecting food for a local food pantry.
- FFA Acquaintance Programs- provide a county agri-quiz bowl for the county FFA Chapters. Support each FFA with donations for auction items at their annual meetings.
- County Pedal Pull – held on Sunday of the Mascoutah Homecoming at Scheve Park, Mascoutah, IL. Children 80 lbs. and under are eligible.
- Shred Day – host an annual shred day for our farm bureau members.
- Other activities have included—Truck Regulation Seminars, local parades, assisting at the 4-H show, annual blood drive, “Farm Country, Stay Alert” signs, semi-trailer truck wraps.
If interested in joining the committee, please email the office at email@example.com